|Taking on the opportunity to experience fine dining in New York City can oftentimes feel like it is a different world however it is an exciting and enjoyable experience at the same time. Be prepared to be wowed and in complete awe of the food served at the restaurants. To avoid wasting time waiting in line for a table, set up a reservation to save time and energy. Look at How to Experience the Best Fine Dining in New York City.
1. Visit Jean Georges Restaurant located at 1 Central Park West. This is a fine dining restaurant with gourmet food for all of its customers. They offer both lunch and dinner entrees such as:
* Egg Caviar
* Yellowfin Tuna Ribbons with Avocado, Spicy Radish, and Ginger Marinade
* Sea Trout Sashimi Draped in Trout Eggs with Lemon, Dill, Horseradish
* Coach Farms Goat Gnocchi with Caramelized Baby Artichoke, and Parsley
* Maine Lovers and Potato Gnocchi, Smoked Butter, and Pickled Chilies
2. Reserve a table at La Bernardin which serves some of the best seafood in New York City. Le Bernardin is best noted for not serving Chilean Sea Bass, Grouper, Shark, Sword, Marlin, and Sailfish. Wild Blue Fin Tuna of Oceana, NRDC, and Sea Web’s educational efforts to speed the recovery of these endangered species. Some of their delicious dinner menus include:
Almost Raw Menu of:
* Oysters which is either in a single variety or an assortment of Oysters
* Kumamoto which is a taste of the Kumamoto Oysters which is refreshingly tasteful and spicy
* Hamachi that is marinated Vietnamese style with Nuoc Mam Vinaigrette
* Kampachi Tartare marinated Japanese Cucumber in Aged Citrus Vinegar
* Black Bass Tartare Mediterranean Style with Olives, Citrus, Fennel, and Marjoram
La Bernadin’s menu also includes lightly cooked dinners:
* Red Snapper which is Bread Crusted Red Snapper; Zucchini-Mint and Coriander Compote in a rich Citrus Broth
* Surf and Turf of Escolar and Seared Kobe Beef; Sea Bean Salas, and Eggplant Fries; Mr. Kaufman’s Pesto and Anchovy Sauce
3. Hop on over to the Palm Restaurant for fine dining which is classic American cuisine. The Palm is located on 837 Second Avenue which has been in business for over 70 years and has continued to provide the same good food and customer service. The walls of The Palm are covered in colorful history.
A sampling of their menu:
* Prime Aged New York Strip from 12-20 ounces
* Filet Mignon
* Tuscan Broiled Split Chicken
* Veal Martini
* Alaskan King Crab Legs
* Jumbo Nova Scotia Lobster
Taking the time out to visit and take in a complete sampling of these restaurants will allow visitors to gain a better understanding of the full greatness of all that New York City has to offer.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for more restaurant trends and updates! The Guide to Internet Marketing For Online Businesses, The Guide to Internet Marketing For Online Businesses. How to Experience the Best Fine Dining in New York City, How to Experience the Best Fine Dining in New York City.